In this episode #15 of Peaceful Growth, the Founder of Secret Stache, Rich Staats, joins Anil Gupta.
🎓 What You'll Learn in This Episode:
- Learn what makes Rich Staats, Founder of Secret Stache—a Colorado-based web agency—tick.- What are his core values?
- Rich shares his wisdom, tips, and even blunders when crafting a business plan.
- Rich advises on how to set up your business so it can run smoothly even when you're not around.
- What's the secret to maintaining long-term client and employee relationships?
- Understand how to balance the three key pillars for business success: Clients, Employees, and the Company.
- Discover why culture and values are the backbone of personal and business growth.
- How can you identify what truly matters to you and your business?
- The most crucial lesson Rich has learned so far this year.
- Rich shares his go-to strategies for keeping a balanced life while running a business.
- Rich recommends must-read books for anyone in the tech entrepreneurship space.
- Find out which podcasts keep Rich inspired and in the know about entrepreneurship.
📌 Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- To Explore Your Personal Values: The Value Deck Cards
- Podcast: Startups for the rest of us by Rob Walling.
- Podcast: Bootstrapped Web by Brian Casel.
️️⭐️ Learn More About The Guest
️⭐️ Learn More About The Host - Anil Gupta:
- Multidots (Custom WordPress Development and Migration Services)
- Multicollab (Google Docs-Style Collaboration Plugin for WordPress)
- Dotstore (Free and Premium WooCommerce Plugins)
- Learn + Grow (Subscribe to Get Free 3 Tips for Peaceful Growth Each Saturday In Your Inbox)
- Peaceful Growth (Checkout More Peaceful Growth Episodes)