In episode #11 of Peaceful Growth, the Founder of Beaver Builder, Robby McCullough, joins Anil Gupta.
🎓 What You'll Learn in This Episode:
- Learn how Robby McCullough, Co-founder of Beaver Builder, expanded his page builder business to over 1 million installs.
- Uncover effective strategies for landing your first 10 paid customers, then scaling to 100 and beyond to 1,000+ customers in the WordPress product space.
- Benefit from Robby's seasoned advice on delegating and prioritizing like a pro when running your business.
- Delve into Anil's "Energy Audit" technique, aimed at helping you focus on the most meaningful aspects of your work.
- Gain insights on executing successful paid ad campaigns tailored to a WordPress plugin business.
- Learn invaluable tips on sponsoring WordCamps effectively and creative ideas to maximize your return on investment.
- Discover how Beaver Builder used affiliate marketing as a catalyst for business growth.
- Robby shares his go-to book recommendations for sustainable and peaceful growth.
- Robby dishes out practical tips on how to get more done and amp up your productivity levels.
- Anil offers his wisdom on boosting productivity and creative juices.
- Get a sneak peek into the exciting new features soon to be rolled out in Beaver Builder.
📌 Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- Book: The 4-Hour Workweek by Tim Ferriss
- Book: Hyperfocus: How to Be More Productive in a World of Distraction by Chris Bailey
⭐️ Learn More About The Guest - Robby McCullough
⭐️ Learn More About The Host - Anil Gupta:
- Multidots (Custom WordPress Development and Migration Services)
- Multicollab (Google Docs-Style Collaboration Plugin for WordPress)
- Dotstore (Free and Premium WooCommerce Plugins)
- Learn + Grow (Subscribe to Get Free 3 Tips for Peaceful Growth Each Saturday In Your Inbox)
- Peaceful Growth (Checkout More Peaceful Growth Episodes)